This includes but not limited to leading various projects to build the essential processes and systems in the Øglænd System organizations globally to bring the high quality of the company's global people processes related with reward, target setting, development discussion, strategic organization and talent planning, employee engagement and change management.
The incumbent will work effectively within complex/ambiguous situations and be able to build trust-based partnerships with business and within HR community. The successful candidate will possess experience and good working knowledge of broad range of HR fields as well as a high level of resilience, persistence, adaptability, seasoned judgement, teamwork and influencing skills needed to work collaboratively within and across functions and countries.
- Coordinate the processes of My Contribution, My Development and Hilti People Review, My Reward across Øglænd System entities globally. For offshore segment, partner with Hilti entities for harmonized discussions under the Energy & Industry business global organizations umbrella.
- Develop and deliver learning material related to Hilti people processes. Coordinate Hilti learning programs to be delivered timely to support and lead the capability building and culture journey of engagement in organizations. For offshore segment, partner with Hilti entities for harmonized discussions under the Energy & Industry business global organizations umbrella.
- Analyze gaps, define, plan and manage various HR projects from installation of basic processes and systems to realization of mindset and capability development required from the changes. The examples of this includes but not limited to total reward process and systems, quality of People Review, and Coaching and feedback capabilities in the organizations.
- Coordinate the monthly HR dashboard issuance and review.
- Involve or lead various HR and organization tasks as defined from organizations and from HR department of ØS Norway.
Professional knowledge, skills & experience
- Intensive experience and expertise in Performance Management, Talent Management, Total Rewards, and change management.
- Deep knowledge on all HR Core processes, systems and tools.
- Good understanding about how to develop people
Good Prioritization and Strong follow up and proactive communication.
Good knowledge of Norwegian labor law and environment is advantage.
Analysis Skill: Ability to interpret and analyze the HR report and various organization effectiveness indicators.
Communication and Influential skills: Be able to influence and have productive discussions with all levels of the organization.
- Professional/Education Qualification: A bachelor’s degree, majoring in HR related major is an advantage.
- Professional Experience: Minimum 8 to 10 years of HR experience. Global or Regional level HR professional experience is preferred.
- Language: Good command of English. Norwegian speaking is an advantage.
- Computer skill: Excellent in Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc. MS-office software applications.
An interesting and varied position within our global HR department. A multi-cultural, inclusive working environment with motivated and enthusiastic colleagues.
Top quality, brand new office space in our new headquarters in Kleppe (due for completion Q2-2021).
High degree of flexibility with the possibility to plan your own daily activities.
Location: Øglænd System, Øksnevad Næringspark, Kleppe in Norway.
Application deadline: 08.03.2021