- Prepare ITPs and execute inspections
- Improvement work, procedures and processes
- Complaint handling
- Follow-up plans and actions
- Participate in audits, internal and external
- Keep statistics, analyze data and look for improvements
- You like new challenges
- You are able to see new opportunities
- You are efficient, focused and productive
- You are independent and structured
- You are service-minded, and work well in collaboration with others
- Relevant bachelor or master’s degree
- Experience from production or quality management work, but graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both English and Norwegian
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and legal requirements
Location: Øglænd System, Øksnevad Næringspark, Kleppe.
We offer: A multi-cultural, inclusive working environment with motivated and enthusiastic colleagues.
Top quality, brand new office space in our new headquarters in Kleppe (due for completion Q2-2021).
High degree of flexibility with the possibility to plan your own daily activities.
Who are we?
Øglænd System AS is an international company with headquarters based in Kleppe and is a group company of the Hilti corporation with approximately 30,000 employees globally. The company has approximately 300 employees and 5 manufacturing locations and a turnover of around 1,7M NOK. Øglænd System develop, design, manufacture and market multidiscipline support systems, cable management systems and accessories for global projects primarily within offshore oil and gas, renewable energies and shipbuilding.