Our company is a market leader in its field with a strong global footprint as a solution provider for modularization.
This is your chance to become part of our team where you will lead the strategic direction, assessing its potential, developing the offering and ensure that we can scale our solutions globally. Øglænd System is a global and market leading solution provider of multidiscipline support systems, cable ladders, cable trays and associated services.
Our 40 years of experience in a segment lead approach helps to provide our customers with the most cost efficient and sustainable solutions across all engineering and construction disciplines. As a lobal Segment Manager you define the strategic priorities and whilst implement our approach globally. Business travelling will be a part of the position. We offer you flexible working hours (including home office), career opportunities as well as a great deal of empowerment.
Key responsibilities are:
- You are responsible for understanding, selecting and prioritizing our segment led approach for new energies.
- Your will map key stakeholders and global opportunities
- You will provide input and support our technology team in developing a differentiated offering
- You maintain effective communication throughout a global cross functional capture teams and act as owner of our prioritized sub segments
- You are accountable for identifying and prioritizing global accounts (Owners, EPCs, consultants) operating in the New Energy sub-segments
- You will be leading account implementation worldwide through local counterparts as you will be owning the account global project pipeline and proactive build-up teams and readiness to drive the aligned focus projects and increase our share of wallet.
- You have a university degree in engineering or business administration, or equivalent commercial background with a passion for sustainable solutions.
- You have a solution mindset and a strong strategic thinking.
- You worked with EPCs and OEM’s before and understand their needs and operations.
- The right candidate will have a balanced skills portfolio which demonstrates creative thinking, commercial acumen, legal/contractual understanding, and technical culture.
- You must be an excellent communicator capable of explaining our offering/solution verbally and in writing to convince, influence our customers. Excellent spoken and written English.
We will give you
A workplace with a high degree of influence on your own growth and development:
- A challenging position in a global company with a unique relevance and track record
- You will play an important role in the group strategy, framing the future of New Energies at Øglaend System
- A long-term career path with strategic personal development
- Great colleagues and a strong team spirit
Apply though our job ad on Finn.no as soon as possible!