For us, digital is not abstract. A new digitalization position seeks to strengthen the momentum we carry as runners-up to “Årets Smarteste Bedrift 2018” and winners of “Årets Bedrift 2017”: both awards highlighted our bold digital initiatives.
The Product Manager Digitalization will drive industrial partnerships with key accounts to ensure customer-oriented digitalization. Our digitalization strategy centers on our customers, and the Product Manager Digitalization will be responsible for driving innovation together with the industry. This involves balancing the latest industry developments with a disruptive sense for differentiation to deliver targeted and relevant technology.
Øglænd System is a group company Hilti, a multinational company with more than 28,000 employees world-wide. You will be expected to make use of state-of-the-art R&D resources to strengthen our digital customer platforms, most notably asset management and 3D solutions. You will be challenged to create a digital platform to communicate our best practice solutions and represent a digitalization viewpoint in relevant projects from product innovation to production and installation. You will be expected to be a key player in developing future digital workflows covering internal processes and interactions with customers.
You will be comfortable in communicating digitalization strategies throughout global business development teams and sales units. You will thus be challenged to navigate interdepartmental projects effectively and exhibit leadership in a multinational organization.
The Product Manager Digitalization will have a leading role in establishing a digitalization group in our Group, Technology and Marketing department and be a central in the strategic planning of the group activities.
- You are creative and see possibilities both in short- and long-term perspective.
- You excel in listening and understanding both our customers and our colleagues’ points of view and are able to both challenge and develop these.
- You can plan and efficiently structure projects, lead co-ordination of multiple workstreams and can demonstrate delivery efficiency.
- You enjoy travel and like meeting new people.
- You are solution orientated, self-driven and fully trust your technical competencies.
- You feel at home working in a fast paced, energetic group with many parallel activities in motion.
- You have outstanding English skills. Norwegian language would also be an advantage.
Master’s degree in Digital and Technical solutions or Digital business and innovation would be advantageous, however other higher education degree and/or relevant work experience with a proven track record will also be considered. Knowledge and experience with AVEVA PDMS/E3D software could be advantageous.
Location: Øglænd System Group Technology & Marketing, Klepp, Norway. Some travel will be necessary.
We offer: We can offer an exciting and dynamic position with a large degree of flexibility and possibility to form your activities and goals. Good pension and insurance policies. Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
Apply by: 1. March 2019
For questions relating to the position, contact Eirin Heide tlf +47 907 850 60
Send applications to email@example.com