With its flexible design the interface bracket ensures easy adjustment of the angle and orientation of the channels in order follow the tunnel’s curvature to fully utilize the available space.
The brackets are ideal to maximize the support capacity and space efficiency for all disciplines in infrastructure projects including electrical, signaling, ventilation, piping and firewater.
How do the brackets work?
|Article no.||Product description||Material|
|91989||Interface bracket Mekano CH100-2T IF-RO M16 PT||SS|
|91839||Interface bracket Mekano CH100-2T IF-RO M20 PT||SS|
|91990||Interface bracket Mekano CH100-2T IF-RO-HI PT||SS|
- Flexible design
- Flexible bracket for rock bolt applications
- Bracket allows utilization of curvature of tunnels
PRODUCT FUNCTIONALITY AND DETAIL
- Available in version for M16 and M20 threaded rods
- Attach Mekano® CH100-2T directly to interface bracket
- Attach using hinge bracket for full flexibility
- Allows rotation around 2 axes
- Adjustable along the rock bolt