Your background could be from a wide range of disciplines, and you will be integrated in a team to help you grow your competence. You must have the self-drive to learn, as this is a new role that you have the potential to evolve. The footprint of this role is global in nature, with interactions with the broader Oglaend System and Hilti group team members across the world.
As a Technical Communications Manager you will be at the forefront of shaping the commercialization and growth of cutting-edge support systems and solutions, contributing significantly to our global clients' success in the new energies and offshore sectors.
- Operative management of inbound technical communications
- Communications + content structuring and strategy, with the aim to increase efficacy of:
- Knowledge management
- Time to find information
- Expert resource utilization
- Creation of new processes and communications structure + organizational change management to implement
- Outlining required communications tool capability updates as an input into SW + Tool development roadmaps
- Technical / engineering capability
- Collaborative mindset, with capability to build and maintain broad networks
- Communications ability
- Ability to simplify complexity
- Business + Commercial mindset
- Change management execution
- Entrepreneurial nature / Ability to drive topics independently
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A multi-cultural, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities
- The chance to work with a global, diverse, and talented team
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment, with the ability to make significant impact within the organization.
Apply through our job ad on FINN.no before 17. november https://www.finn.no/job/fulltime/ad.html?finnkode=326866476